MarioNES revived & evolved

Edea

Mariones has been working on his emu and has now released a newer, better version, complete with a new name.

Alright, I confess. I have been working on MarioNES. I have code named the newest incarnation of my emulator "80five." this is also its working name bacause I have changed virtually every aspect of it. It now uses DirectX for video, sound and controls. It is not a completely new emulator... Think of it as an evolutionary bi-product of MarioNES. Overall it is a much better emulator

Check it out at his site. :)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Great... now I need to change the page name, the file directory, the database id, blah blah blah..... I'll just make a new page for it. It is less trouble for me.

It is nice to see it updated though.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The screenshot is up.

I still remember the good old days when it was just me, my NES and Super Spike V'Ball... I loved that game :rolleyes:

Edea

Thanks Lefteris :)

I was never into sports games so I have to say I've never played that one.
Wario's Woods was addicting to me though. My husband would get so mad and to this day he still hates that game and will leave the room if I play it on an emulator :p
(at least I know how to get rid of him if I want to ;) )

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Edea i wish i were your husband so i can leave when i want,but my stupid wife never leave me alone ;)