No Controls in XBOX Emulators

travisj

Hi, I am new to mod scene, but I PROMISE I have been reading the forums and trying to get my answers from other posts...

I have recently installed the SID 4 softmod and am using UnleashX. I want to get my emulators working (they're all xbox approved emulators with the default.xbe file). I ftp'd to my xbox and have created the directory e:\emulators and put the various emulator folders in that directory and put the roms in the directories under each emulator. Finally I start the emulator by browsing to the default.xbe file and starting it. My problem is that I can't operate the controls in the emulator menus. I can't seem to select different options or even move the cursor over the menu choices. Sometimes I can possibly get one option to work but then I can't do anything else after I get to the next menu. When I have selected and started a rom using xsnex version 1.42, for example, I can't properly play or even start the game. Once again, sometimes one button might work and then I can't do anything. Please help me! If you can point me to a great posting that can help me with this problem specifically I will gladly read it or please give me instructions. Thank you!