1964 eumlator installation

Dissension

I've had a lot of trouble with this emulator. I cannot get it to install properly. I've downloaded it from their home site and still had no luck. Every time i go to install it, everything looks good until then end. It gives me this message, "CRC failed in 099\plugin\RiceDaedalus5.2.0.dll
Unexpected end of archive"
I have no idea how to fix that because it's the installer that's missing it and I don't know where to get that file. Any soltution on how to get that file or another way of getting around would be extremely helpful. I really want to play paper mario without flickering and I read that 1964 would stop that.
thanks

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Well, you can download that specific plug-in "Rice's Video" ( https://ricevideo.bountysource.com/ ) if that's what you need, though sounds like some corruption of extracting the last files...

About Paper Mario, I'm not sure if it would work better on 1964, but know one thing as it may run a lot faster as 1964 has great CPU usage, but no longer being developed upon... Once a great emulator though.... ;)

Dissension

Thanks for the info, I hope it's not something in my registry effecting windows extract that's effecting it. I'll try the addon and see what i can do, thanks.