Noob questions

colinc103

I am a complete noob at emulating and I was wondering if I could get some tips.
I dont know how to get games on my emulator...

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
First rule for these boards is don't ask where or how to get game roms. They are subject to copyright and its against the forums AUP.

If you're trying to get support in getting games running then you need to advise what computer specs and OS you are running, what emulator you are trying to run on it and ideally which game/s you are trying to get working.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Ownership has nothing to do with it. Nintendo never supplied a licence to use their games in rom format with a PC so its still a breach of copyright. Howevr we can give as much support as you need getting the emulator up and running, just not locations of how or where to download game roms (its illegal and can cause the site all sorts of problems).

Your best bet would be to try something like zsnes or snes9x both downloadable from the sites main pages.
Once you have sourced any game roms you simply open the emulator, use the menu to browse to the folder/directory you've put the roms into and double click the one you want to run.

If you're having issues with the emulator not running correctly post back your system specs and what problem or fault is occuring.

colinc103

Ownership has nothing to do with it. Nintendo never supplied a licence to use their games in rom format with a PC so its still a breach of copyright. Howevr we can give as much support as you need getting the emulator up and running, just not locations of how or where to download game roms (its illegal and can cause the site all sorts of problems).

Your best bet would be to try something like zsnes or snes9x both downloadable from the sites main pages.
Once you have sourced any game roms you simply open the emulator, use the menu to browse to the folder/directory you've put the roms into and double click the one you want to run.

If you're having issues with the emulator not running correctly post back your system specs and what problem or fault is occuring.

If it's so illegal and so bad then why do you and everyone else on this site do it! I don't mean to sound like a dick but you know where to get them (The ones that want mess up my P.C either) and you want tell me. I mean you could send it to me over myspace or AIM. I don't mean to sound angry I just wanna play Mario legend of the seven stars

spotanjo3

If it's so illegal and so bad then why do you and everyone else on this site do it! I don't mean to sound like a dick but you know where to get them (The ones that want mess up my P.C either) and you want tell me. I mean you could send it to me over myspace or AIM. I don't mean to sound angry I just wanna play Mario legend of the seven stars

Yeah.... they are telling you lying. But this forum people like you and me and everyone are getting things through google.com and we cannot tell you because we dont want this forum to shut down or something because of illegal stuff. So, your best bet is google.com to find it. Jale is telling you the truth.. Try google.com, ok ? Have fun hunt them!

Jale

I think you got the european version of the game. Does it end with (E) somewhere?