Problem with Skies of Arcadia.

Tsura

The problem is that the game is shown only on about half of the screen on Chankast...Also, when it begins to launch the game, it freezes. Is this a job for another version of Chankast, or is there something I can do about this?

Nevermind. I've decided to use Null DC. Is there a place where I can learn to use it without bugging everyone here?

Well, this is interesting. The game is working fine....At 300% FPS. o_o;; How do I...Uh...Tune that down on this emulator? Is there a way to limit it to 60 FPS? Also having a problem with sound syncing up because of this.

One more thing...Null DC isn't recognizing the memory card for the controller plug-in...I can't save my game at all. Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:

jpcline004

Gaijin
Correction: It recognizes the card, but claims it doesn't have enough space.

You say it recognizes it but there is no room, so that means you have the VMU plugin set up right. Now you have to boot up Null DC as if there is no disk in it, then navigate to the memory card settings and clear the data. That will create a new save slot on the VMU for you.

Not sure about the FPS, I am lucky to get 60 so I have never seen it hit 300! Are you using the default plugins and have sound synch checked off?

Tsura

I'm using an extremely powerful laptop, which is why it does that. And I'm using the default plugins, But I dunno where this Sound Synch option is...

I found it. I'm supposed to turn it off? Alright. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Tsura

Well, thanks, but now I still have the problem of it going really, really fast. :p Will any future versions of NullDC have a FPS limiter?

jpcline004

Gaijin
Well, thanks, but now I still have the problem of it going really, really fast. :p Will any future versions of NullDC have a FPS limiter?

according to their official forum, if you are using the NullAica plugin with either the NullPVR or Chankast video plugins it should automatically limit the frames...if you are still having the problem might wanna check out their official forum. Not sure what the rules are for posting to other forums so just google nulldc and it comes up first.

Tsura

Okay, now, after the very first battle in the game, after I open the second door of the area, the game freezes and goes black...