Game Boy Advance rom help

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
I need a tool that will tell me if my roms are bad or good dumps.

Something like NSRT that tool is for SNES roms it tells everything about the rom you would ever need to know so is there a tool like this for Game Boy Advance roms

Most of my games has a different CRC checks like b1, 1d, bd, 6e and so on.

Thanks in Advance :)

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
I think I found something so if anyone wants to check your Game boy Advance Roms try this this tool does not work if your roms are ziped. :)

Flash Advance Toolkit - FAT v8

Must have for every Flash Advance fan! With this tool you can:

* Remove intros - to save space on the card
* Tim FF's and 00's - to save some more space
* Multi-ROM Patch - to make games multirom compatible for the linker
* EEPROM Patch - so you can save the progress in games that dont use SRAM .sav
* Exit to Menu Patch - lets you exit to the boot/game selection menu without restarting gameboy advance or gba sp
* IPS Patch - add a ips file with Trainers / Cheats / Patches or Translation for the rom
* Read and Write ROM Header info - so you can chnge the internal rom name

EEPROM patch - why you sometimes need it - If you use older GBA Flash Cards like Flash Advance / FA Turbo / FA pro / Flash2Advance / WiseBox togater with an old software you will find that some of the games will not save correctly on the cartridge. That is caused by save game incompatibility.You need to patch the gba rom to use SRAM (the save memory used by most games and the one that you have in the flash card) instead of EEPROM or Flash save game memory.

Flash Advance Toolkit FAT v8 v9

How to use it

1. Choose an input and an output gba rom file.
2. Click Automatically Remove Intro, Automatically Trim FF's or Automatically Multi-ROM Patch.
3. If you did everything correctly and if there is an intro, there are FF's on the ROM, or if there is enough space at the end to multi-ROM patch the ROM then it should reply saying that everything was successful.

If you want to both remove an intro and trim the FF's from a ROM, then you have to them one at a time:

1. Choose an input and an output file.
2. Click on Automatically Remove Intro.
3. Change the input file to be the same as the output file.
4. Click on Automatically Trim FF's.

The same applies to all other double or even triple combinations.

Note: The input and output files can be the same. If they are, then the program will directly remove the intro or "trim" the FF's from the original input file.

http://www.gameboy-advance.net/rom_tools/flash_advance_toolkit.htm

spotanjo3

Why dont you use the edit ? I think the double posts is not acceptable here. Maybe you should edit it next time.