Hi... click on me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsbite

Banned
Hi...I'm just new to this site and I'd like to introduce myself! :)
My names jojie, im from sweden and im 22 years old.
I'm currently on my first term at the International Academy of Film and Television (IAFT) .
I initially took journalism in college but got frustrated with sitting in class doing exercises after exercises.
I wanted to create something tangible and substantial. One Google search led me to IAFT and the rest is history. Now im in the process of editing my own film.
A film that I wrote, I directed, and produced. I'd like to meet people in this forum make friends and share ideas on certain issues. Hope you'll welcome me here. ;)

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
"Click me"... eh? Alright, yea got my attention...

Salutations pal, hope ya enjoy your stay. Me? Nah, don't worry about me, I'm just a drifter passing though. ;)

I'm sure you'll fit in, try out that "Web & Technology" forum, as sure there's some interested in film and editing...

Take care and have fun now. ;)

Last edited:

bugsbite

Banned
"Click me"... eh? Alright, yea got my attention...

Salutations pal, hope ya enjoy your stay. Me? Nah, don't worry about me, I'm just a drifter passing though. ;)

I'm sure you'll fit in, try out that "Web & Technology" forum, as sure there's some interested in film and editing...

Take care and have fun now. ;)

Hi Drifter,

thanks for the warm welcome... as if I can feel the warmth in the computer,,lol... :bow:

I'm simple but rare. Access me through filmschool.ph

Status
Not open for further replies.