no$GBA: lag of speed

ichigouzumakii

the no$GBA has good speed and all but, i can't have the fun i want with the lag of speed, so i want someone to tell me how to put more speed to the emulator.
the game is Megaman ZX. i don't care about the sound, i just want the game to run faster!...because...well...the lag of speed is messing it up!
Please help!!!:bow:

spotanjo3

Go to no$gba's option and change emulation speed to 50% then click SAVE OPTION and click FILE then Click Reset Cartridge.

Jale

I noticed NO$GBA performs better with Dual-Core CPUs. I work on my own as a computer technician and while fixing and testing a Dual-Core laptop, I tested NO$GBA on it and I was impressed about the performance boost compared to my single core Pentium 4.

I have a dual core and works really great at least pokemon although i have the microphone issue but the speed is excelent

spotanjo3

I might probably assume that a new version would be release april or may

No.. it is best not to guess because I got email from him sometime and that's why I knew what's going on. Anyway, the developer is having a problem with paypal right now. What does that mean ? That's mean it might be longer and delay until this summer probably or sooner. He has no promises until paypal resolve the issues but still didnt resolve the issues since February until now. I will let you guys know about it soon, hopefully.

Last edited: