Please help!

susieg

Hi!

Have downloaded dolphin emulator today so that my son can play gamecube games. Also downloaded pikmin 2 iso. When we try to get it to play in the emulator it just goes to the gamecube screen and stays there. I get a box come up saying no joystick detected. Is this why i can't get anything to load?? I need to buy a joystick? Am rooting around now for a pc controller i know i have somewhere, but i don't have a joystick. Have also tried to put a gamecube disc in which won't play either.

My specs are

intel pentium dual core processor

1.46 GHZ, 533 MHZ FSB, 1MB L2 Cache

up to 358 Mobile Intel graphics media accelerator X3100

2gb ddr

Am not computer savvy so don't know if my specs might be too low.

Can anyone give me any advice?? Sorry for being so dense

Many thanks

Suz

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
That machine won't emulate the GC. The processor isn't fast enough and it has integrated graphics. You need a fast C2D and a decent dedicated graphics card.

Not sure how compatible GC emulation is even with a decent PC at the moment though.

spotanjo3

Hi!

Have downloaded dolphin emulator today so that my son can play gamecube games. Also downloaded pikmin 2 iso. When we try to get it to play in the emulator it just goes to the gamecube screen and stays there. I get a box come up saying no joystick detected. Is this why i can't get anything to load?? I need to buy a joystick? Am rooting around now for a pc controller i know i have somewhere, but i don't have a joystick. Have also tried to put a gamecube disc in which won't play either.

My specs are

intel pentium dual core processor

1.46 GHZ, 533 MHZ FSB, 1MB L2 Cache

up to 358 Mobile Intel graphics media accelerator X3100

2gb ddr

Am not computer savvy so don't know if my specs might be too low.

Can anyone give me any advice?? Sorry for being so dense

Many thanks

Suz

FatTrucker is right about better graphic card.

If you want to know more about your computer and dolphin emu... I am sorry but you need X64 and core 2 duo. Go to http://www.dolphin-emu.com/ and click forum to ask about it. You will be disappointment about your computer.

Last edited: