PSX Console Help!

Corey4666

okay one day i was gonna play final fantasy 9
and i turend it on started playing for like 3 minutes then turend it off unpluged it put it in my room for and hour went on the computer then i felt like playing my psone the little compact one with a screen thats what modle i been talking about the whole time jus to let you know went to play it agian pluged it in and the plug when i was pluging it in to the wall it sparked kinda big then i pluged the other end into my psone the plug is the default one that came with my psone by the way not off brand plug then went to turn my psone on it didn't turn on so i unpluged i and pluged it into a diffrent outlet in a diffrent room didn't turn on still :huh:
i was like what the heck you know so the thing is whats wrong with it?
im thinking it's the plug
but is it? should i buy a new plug i dont want to waste money you know so tell the truth guys what do you think happend to my psone?
was it the plug or is it the psone?

Corey4666

im hoping to get some fast replys before i buy antything so if you come in here and read my post and leave
i hope you come back with at least a guess on what happend

belmont

This was the way my PS1 was destroyed.
I may be wrong but you might have ... burned it.

At least that's what happened to me though.

(please don't doublepost,use the edit button).

M.H.A.Q.S.

The one that appears on every post. On the top right side...duh!

And yes, you may have burned the PS. You may be lucky if the Fuse or the outlet of the PS may have burned. Go to some PS repair shop and they'll give some good help.

And i don't know what to do with your thread's topic...maybe its counsel or console... :p

Corey4666

there is no fuse in the compact psone
im pretty sure there isnt one
and if there was i could replace it easily
i just gonna probly buy a new psone
or better yet i heard about that psp or what
ever its called i might buy that whenever it comes
out
ohh.....and i see the edit button im dumb for not noticing