-GFX plugin is Jabu Direct3d 8
-when i play zelda ocarina of time v 1.2 U
-i switch to my equipment subscreen and wher link is soposed to be weiding
his weapons, is just a white box.

~~~Please tell me what emulator to switch to or gfx plugin to get
---Please leave specific instructions

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
As the same in v1.7 - seems to be a problem with the framebuffer not copying "link's" current status and updating it, hence displays a white box, though black on mine. Tried many plug-ins and still the same problem or worse, but then again, not really a big deal, as long as you can play and "see" the rest of the game. ;)

barkhad

Banned
And i notice several glitch in zelda ocarina of time especially during the menu it takes time to emulate an emulator completely even paper mario has glitches i mean in project 64 1.6

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
And i notice several glitch in zelda ocarina of time especially during the menu it takes time to emulate an emulator completely even paper mario has glitches i mean in project 64 1.6

Yeah, see what you mean, though they did improve a bit on both of them in v1.7 (written a doc on it reporting so...), but seems like an never ending problem... Someone brought up a good point on the guest book of my site as I explained that PJ64 would probably need to use both v1.6 and v1.7 to perfect the games that work best on each one and keep running them separately to get all the games to run without any problems...

barkhad

Banned
I played Project 64 1.7 recently and it had problem in project 1.6 the screen started flickering all out of sudden you could probably assume that the flickering issue was gone in Project 64 1.7

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..

Not for us "lower-end" video card users pal... ;)

I played Project 64 1.7 recently and it had problem in project 1.6 the screen started flickering all out of sudden you could probably assume that the flickering issue was gone in Project 64 1.7

Yeah, see your point there, but v1.7 did fix a lot of graphical errors, as of cracks and white-outs, but a set back for others... The release of v1.7 (final) might be interesting though.... ;)

Last edited: