Snes9x Zelda link to the past HELP PLEASE

fisbinking

Hello I am running Snes9X v1.39a for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP. and playing
zelda a link to the past, I am in the 1st dungeon of the dark world where you get
crystal number 1 and ther hammer. I have gone through the du geon and collected all the items i can , INCLUDING THE MASTER KEY. I have just aquired the
hammer and have gone downstairs where you pond the 6 or so pink creatures and then move to the left side of the screen to the locked door where the boss i
HELMASAUR KING is located. I have the master key, but the door will not open.
Pleaase help.. I have started over from scratch twice and each time, i can not
go throught this door. Is this a known bug??any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again,
chris

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
If you are using CHEATS the door will never open!!!!If you are not than try another emulator like ZSNES and if it don't work there must be some problem with the rom.I say that cause when i have played it on my original SNES i had no problem opening that door.To fix the rom use some tools that verify that your rom is correct like GOODSNES may be you can get another tool at www.emutalk.net to patch the actual rom and to play the rom with full support even with CHEATS.If none of that solve the problem I have nothing left to say except that you may have spyware on your system which do everything on your computer without permission.

I HOPE THIS CAN HELP

animemulator

If it won't open then if u r using cheats TURN THEM OFF cheater. IF not Find another rom cause i have a Zelda rom and it works just fine.