Plz help me plzzzz

Megaman

I downloaded the game Megaman Network Transmission for gamecube and the GC emu too.
But when i run the ROM the emu screen gets all dark and i dont know what to do ;)

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
no point of doing such things.. dont waste your time.. GC emulation is still in their early age.. bottom line is.. (NO working EMU for the GC "___YET"___

bombosh

I downloaded the game Megaman Network Transmission for gamecube and the GC emu too.
But when i run the ROM the emu screen gets all dark and i dont know what to do ;)

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A COPY OF THE GAME?
IF YOU CAN, I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION DEAL?;)

spotanjo3

Please do not use the caps.. It is like shouts. You are asking an illegal and it is against the rules here. You can get banned for it. Edit it before the moderator caught you to ban or something.

Oh yeah, use the google.com to search yourself. :)

bombosh

:( can you give me a copy plzzzzz?
I can help you, I have the answer I can tell you what to do please send
the game file to -- DELETED --, then I'll give you a quick answer,DEAL?

Last edited by a moderator:

spotanjo3

REPORT! I ALREADY REPORT TO MODERATOR.

You ignored and you will be answer to Moderator named Jale. That is not very nice of you to ignored people like that. It is against the rules here.

Jale

:( can you give me a copy plzzzzz?
I can help you, I have the answer I can tell you what to do please send
the game file to -- DELETED --, then I'll give you a quick answer,DEAL?
No ROMs requests.

RockmanForte, I'm not the only moderator. You can click on the report button and the same message will reach all moderators.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Oh I got it. By the way, I only see three buttons:

Quote, Multi-Quote, and Quickly reply

Name=Megaman Network Transmission
Notes=Shows Nintendo logo then freezes

Please wait in the future or buy Wii to play it. :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Oh....... Red and white triangle with punctuation mark in it. I didn't know that. Thanks. I will remember that for the next time. ;)