HELP WITH CASTLEVANIA LEGACY OF DARKNESS

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
:angry: Hey i have made three levels.At the fourth level The villa one in the game i must be attacked by three cereberus ,but this don't happen to me when i am playing the rom.What the hell is going on here people?If anyone knows please let me know .I really need an immediate reply.Thank you for your help.And don;t tell me to check the gamefaqs cause i have checked it out and said the same thing that three cerberus must attack me as Cornell i am playing as Cornell but nothing happens.I tried it with 1964 and project 64.It 's the same thing .Please help

belmont

The cereberus attack you only if you go near the sealed balcony door.the first attacks then and the other two attack when you kill the first.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I mean at the begining of the villa .I can't see any sealed balcony.Please tell me where it is

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I am just after the video .I am at the locked door where is circled by the single walls with the chimera guarding the mansion from evil.I have gone near the sealed door but no one attacks me.There are no cerebrus attacking me .There is no one.It's nothing.Nothing appears.I am playing as Cornell.In a single wall it says"A female statue worn by wind and the rain".Hey belmont please tell me what to do

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil

Here is the picture and the door i can't open.What are your suggestions Belmont?

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Because in the picture you can't see very well cause it;s dark i tell you it ;s the first sealed door directly afer villa appears .Please help

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Don't worry I fixed my self the problem.It was because i was using cheats.I disabled the cheats at that part of the game and the dogs appeared .Thanks for replying belomnt.