Change The Topic

Mourgos

Wow I'm the first one on a topic.
That's a first.
I thinnk that you'd better change the topic to comic in general than just anime and manga .

J

Jet Set Willy

Probably, as Animesuki already has this sort of thing covered.

I think this forum is superfluous. We've already got plenty of media forums, we don't need to cover all genres.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I really wish we wouldn't have an Anime/Manga forum, people can go to AnimeSuki if they want to discuss that type of shit.

Zach

American comics are so fucking boring anyway. And the art totally sucks, excpet for a super hero here or there.

Mourgos

Ok Ilike it know :D
And I agree that super hero comics suck.But american comics aren't just that.
And if you care it's not US comics Ilike best but european.e.g the king of all comics Asterix.

The Hedgehog

Calvin and Hobbes for life.

El Fugitivo

People who think that American comics are all just spandex and cheesy super-powers need to check out Transmetropolitan, Preacher, Sandman, The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen (quite different from the movie), and Watchmen.

Those are just the comics that I've read, and I wouldn't claim to be a buff, but there are alot of other titles out there that don't pander to the "Comic Book Guy" crowd.

Neko Koneko

Originally posted by Tidus_Flame@Nov 7 2003, 07:08 PM
Love Hina is a really good manga, although mostly filled with nude girls it is meant for girls
Love Hina is meant for perverted guys, there is no nudity shown at all (that's Love Hina again) and it's crap. Love Hina Again is even worse. I hate it. Lefteris will hate me for saying this but I don't care.