best comedy ever

seether9111

ummmm i forget
my personal favorites are dodgeball and the 40 yr old virgin
post your favorites!!

spotanjo3

What ??? 40 years old virgin is best comedy ever ? It's worst movie I ever know!!!

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story is weird and it didn't make me laugh at all. Really stupid movie.

No comedy movies at all for me.. I like a few that make me laugh and that's about.

Hrothgar

I liked Dodgeball. It's not particularly polite to shoot down what is ones tastes. It's hard to say best comedy ever because we all have different senses of humor. I think Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one. It's pretty timeless. However, my favorite Comedy I would have to say will always be Clerks. I also like the other Kevin Smith movies, but that is my favorite amongst them. I also think Army of Darkness and Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny were great, but those are definitely aimed a niche crowd.

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Office Space
Idiocracy

Ryanfaescotland

Office and Space are great although not that much a fan of the American version of the Office. Monty Python aswell, brilliant.

For shows I'd say - Scrubs, Fraiser, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

For films - Ace Ventura Pet Detective 1 + 2, Bruce Almighty, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, American Pie

That's all I can think of.

UndeadAura

Office and Space are great although not that much a fan of the American version of the Office. Monty Python aswell, brilliant.

For shows I'd say - Scrubs, Fraiser, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

For films - Ace Ventura Pet Detective 1 + 2, Bruce Almighty, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, American Pie

That's all I can think of.

OMFG
i forgot about scrubs x_X
which is sadddd because its my number one favorite show
OMFG
ok pretty much every movie with ace ventura

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
A Fish Called Wanda and Fierce Creatures. Oh, and failed epic movie called D-War :D

Last edited:

seether9111

ummmm i forget
What ??? 40 years old virgin is best comedy ever ? It's worst movie I ever know!!!

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story is weird and it didn't make me laugh at all. Really stupid movie.

No comedy movies at all for me.. I like a few that make me laugh and that's about.

everyone has different tastes . I think both movies are hilarious

Splize

The really enjoyed The Office (UK!). Its probably one of the funniest pieces of comedy ever, along with the Allo Allo series.