TurboGrafx-16 games to try

cibomatto2002

Windows 10

spotanjo3

Most games are terrible to my opinion. That's wy it was not popular and it was dead. :)

Anyway...

First one and second is like zelda which I like

third is an okay game and I lost interested it fast than I thought.

4th I already know about wii version which I dont need. :)

You dont need to tell us about this emulator. It is already update as usually into:

http://forums.emulator-zone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

:)

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
I know the system sucked. Like all systems not all the games on it sucked :)
Also maybe not all people know about Ootake I want people to use it to keep it alive. Anyway all these games can be downloaded if you look for them.

Zach

Moved to Retro section.. You should know better by now, please be more aware in the future, thanks

spotanjo3

I know the system sucked. Like all systems not all the games on it sucked :)
Also maybe not all people know about Ootake I want people to use it to keep it alive. Anyway all these games can be downloaded if you look for them.

Yes, that's true but one game I really like very much is Castlevania on this emulator. :)

furrynick

Captain America
I don't think that the system is awful like some people in here are saying. I'll give a few other great games to try for this system. Ninja Gaiden (J), Legendary Axe, Bomberman, Bomberman 93, Bomberman 94, Soldier Blade, Dungeon Explorer, Keith Courage in Alpha Zones, New Adventure Island, Bonk's Adventure, Dragon's Curse, Victory Run, Air Zonk plus others. Check this games out, u will not regreted. Good Luck kids.:(

Last edited:

Jale

Bonk is a good game. I first played it on NES (Bonk's Adventure) and then on SNES (Super Bonk's Adventure).

"Castlevania: Chi No Rondo" is definitely my TurboGraphX 16 game.

spotanjo3

Castlevania rules. I like Bonk series.. not bad game and thats about it. Ninja Gaiden is terribly.. It is arcade coin op version. I prefer NES version. :)

Hrothgar

TurboGrafx-16 isn't that great to say the least, but sometimes I like playing bad games/systems. It's really funny. Yeah some games make you want to vomit after looking at it for more than five seconds, but if awful games do give some form of entertainment.

furrynick

Captain America
Once again i don't think that the Turbo Grafx 16 is that bad of a system. I own the turbo grafx my self. Oh well, we all have our own opinions regardless is the Turbo is good or not. I will give u my list again of my favorite Turbo Grafx 16 games.

1. Legendary Axe
2. Bomberman
3. Bomberman 93
4. Bomberman 94
5. Soldier Blade
6. Dungeon Explorer
7. Keith Courage in Alpha Zones
8. New Adventure Island
9. Bonk's Adventure
10. Bonk's Revenge
11. Bonk's 3
12. Neutopia
13. Neutopia 2
14. Ninja Gaiden -This version is very hard! I prefer the Nintendo version.. is way better. Plus the Turbo version is just not as good as the Nintendo version. But if ur a Ninja Gaiden Fan, check it out it has improve graphics and the music is deferent.

For the Turbo Grafx CD
1. Gates Of thunder
2. Dracula X Rondo Of Blood
3. Super Darius 2
4. Wonderboy 5
5. Super Air Zonk
6. R*Type Complete CD
7. Lords Of Thunder
8. Gradius 2
9. Super Raiden
10. Double Dragon 2 - The revenge - Nice game, The nintendo version, is still a little better. The turbo Grafx version has Improve Grafics and a little defrent in some areas.

If U don't Own The System U Should Try The (Magic Engine) Emulator it will Play Cd's And Rom's. I don't Care what any one say, The Magic Engine is the best Turbo Grafx 16 Emulator out there, period!:D;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Actually, Ootake is almost the same as Magic Engine expect Magic Engine is not free. The Ootake will be best emulator than Magic Engine in the near future, why ? FREE. :)

furrynick

Captain America
U are right about the not so free Magic Engine emulator. But if got the cash go get it. If not try Ootake135. Not Familiar with this one but people are saying that is good and free.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

It is almost the same as magic engine emulator but it is going to be best emulator out there so try it. It's amazing emulator and best of all --- it's free. Dont buy Magic Engine Emulator unless you have cash out of pocket. :)