Jinxed File...?

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Okay, call me "crazy" or "nuts" if you may, but found an interesting deal here... Starting a couple of years ago, I noticed that certain folders of my webs get all of a sudden "corrupted" file errors, though never thought anything of it, till now, as I searched for the "cause" as I examined the folders that get corrupted file errors and try to pin point the "source", though found one file, as rarely used, but the only one that exists in each of those directories, a ".jpg" format, a basic background I created years ago, but noticed yesterday a little interesting fact of the file itself as it reads 666 bytes. Now, I know what ya thinking, but since I deleted the file from a couple of directories, I get no more corrupted file errors in those directories, but of where it still exists...

Now you tell me: Is this a "Jinxed" file? :p

Jale

Have you checked that with your hosting company? I think they cursed your files with the help of the devil.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Nah, might be just the loading process of the background image of reading at 666 bytes and doesn't want to "recognize" a file with a size of a three-same-digit number. It's "possessed" I tell yea. ;)