pleeeeeeeez help me!!!!(metul slug 5)

aiat_gamer

ok guys,if this doesnt work im ganna kill my self,i have a rom for metal slug 5,and i found two emulators for them(both work like mame)and when i run any game it says its missing this files:
247eaa03.bin NOT FOUND
247eaa04.bin NOT FOUND
247b01.23n NOT FOUND
247b02.21n NOT FOUND
247a05 NOT FOUND
247-a13 NOT FOUND
247-a11 NOT FOUND
247-a08 NOT FOUND
247-a09 NOT FOUND
247-a10 NOT FOUND
247-a12 NOT FOUND
247-a06 NOT FOUND
247-a07 NOT FOUND
i know some one has already asked this but i didnt get a good answer,pleez tell me whats wrong?the zip file for the game doesnt have these files,and i think those are missing from the program it self not the emulator.pleeeeeeeez tell me what should i do??and if any one has a link to a working emulator for metal slug 5 pleeez tell me

M.H.A.Q.S.

Your ROMs are zipped. Open them with a Zip utility like WinZip or WinRar. See if the files that MAME is telling you as missing are the same as in the Zip file. If the names of the files are wrong in the zip file. Rename all the files to the ones in your post.

Like if your ROM says mslug5_c1.rom
Rename it to the file that matches its CRC.

To check the CRC of a file, Right click on that ROMs name in MAME's list then select properties, click on Audit tab and check the log that mame is showing. It will show the files that are missing and their respective CRC's.

I tell you there's no easy way out of this. Stop playing it on MAME and try a compatible NeoRageX version instead.

aiat_gamer

ok,i have downloaded a neorage x that runs in winxp,and i imported the game,but the screen was messed up,i think it cant run metal slu 5,can you tell me where to find a version that can run it ?

vicks

Im new here, but something i have learned its that nobody its going to give you a link, cause its against the rules, and the moderators can ban you for breaking rules, but i can help you with something, use a search engine, an search for emulators that work with the game.

Corey4666

Originally posted by aiat_gamer@Aug 12 2004, 05:09 PM
ok guys,if this doesnt work im ganna kill my self,i have a rom for metal slug 5,and i found two emulators for them(both work like mame)and when i run any game it says its missing this files:
247eaa03.bin NOT FOUND
247eaa04.bin NOT FOUND
247b01.23n NOT FOUND
247b02.21n NOT FOUND
247a05 NOT FOUND
247-a13 NOT FOUND
247-a11 NOT FOUND
247-a08 NOT FOUND
247-a09 NOT FOUND
247-a10 NOT FOUND
247-a12 NOT FOUND
247-a06 NOT FOUND
247-a07 NOT FOUND
i know some one has already asked this but i didnt get a good answer,pleez tell me whats wrong?the zip file for the game doesnt have these files,and i think those are missing from the program it self not the emulator.pleeeeeeeez tell me what should i do??and if any one has a link to a working emulator for metal slug 5 pleeez tell me
i have the same problem i tryed fireburner and kawaks
but it does somthing simaller like what you posted
i know the roms have to be zipped
and in the roms file
but i get and error like yours

M.H.A.Q.S.

This needs some awful long thread to explain. If you downloaded this off some site then go to the forums of that site. If you downloaded it off some P2P program, get some help searching google or some ROM related site.

cooleet8

try searaching google for metal slug database or metal slug links thats where i found mine. :)