Ajax Are Going To Win The Champion's League.

TGS

That's right.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I remember that, you were great.

Mourgos

Ajax are going to win th C.L. and I am an astronaut .You surely don't know mush around football do you?I just hope for your shake that you don't like gambling.
Real are gonne win this year -though I support greek teams -and if not it surely won't be Ajax. <_<

J

Jet Set Willy

Oh man, you are going to get SO flamed by TGS...

<><>

Originally posted by Mourgos@Oct 31 2003, 11:50 PM
Ajax are going to win th C.L. and I am an astronaut .You surely don't know mush around football do you?I just hope for your shake that you don't like gambling.
Hello my name is Inigo montoya you have killed my grammar, prepare to die.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get me wrong Mourgos but every year just before the season starts all newspapers say that the teams are good and are going to win.

Do you like this year's results so far? I don't. You and me both know that the local championship is corrupted so there is hardly hope of doing well in Europe.

TGS

Originally posted by Mourgos@Oct 31 2003, 11:50 PM
Real are gonne win this year -though I support greek teams -and if not it surely won't be Ajax. <_<
Yeah, right. Real are going to win it this year, just like last year when they got outplayed by Juve in the semi-finals. We were very unlucky in the quarters to lose to Milan (the eventual winner) 4 minutes in injury time by a fluke goal. If that bone-headed ref didn't add that much extra time we would have squashed Inter in the semis and then we would have creamed Juve and had our 5th Champion's League title.

Anyway, by now your miniscule brain must be realising that I wasn't being serious about Ajax winning the Champion's League despite a good performance last year.

PS. If there was a European league the Greek teams would be playing in the second division because they are so HORRIBLE. I mean Ajax have more points right now than all the Greek contestants combined.

Mourgos

I didn't say I believe greek teams have a chance ,on the contrary they're very dissapointing this year ,Ijust said I support them.
Now for Real's last year performance Iwill just say that the games were set up by Real that was being paid to lose so as to cover some debts -I know what I'm talking about alright?
Just think that they didn't even win AEK (and I'm one of the few that predicted that and made some money out of it).This isn't going to be repeated this year as Real bought Beckam and they have to win to advertise the fact(advertising=more fans=more money).Because we mustn't forget that every team is a profit seeking company.
And as far as my grammar is concerned Idon't give a damn.I'm neither English,American or Australian to be obligated to speak english correctly.I only use it to communicate .And as long as you don't speak greek -even using incorrect grammar -don't expect me to speak english correctly .And this means you die .
And for you tgs to know milan was lucky to win Juve.If Nedved was in the game and the rest of the team played as well as they did in the rest of the games I don't think Milan would have a chance .

TGS

Hahahahahaha I'm just going to ignore your silly conspiracy theories and make a few things clear:

1. I never criticised your English, I just think you're a moron.

2. I agree with you when you said that if Nedved was playing in the finals Juve would have won it, so there's no need to say "and for you tgs to know" out of nowhere. I see Juve as favourites for this year's title anyway.

3. I was just making clear that Greek teams suck.

4. You are smellypants.

Mourgos

I was answering to 3 people.
You either can't read or you're too stupid to understand a simple post.

TGS

Oh right I can see it now. You might try adressing or quoting people if you've got a point to make, to avoid confusion you know.