Metal Slug 5.

vicks

I have the rom of metal slug 5 but it doesnt work with any emulator i find. Can someone send me a link to download a emulator that works with this game, or a link for downloading this game working or a link for KoF 2003 please.

RockY

L H D T P M
Some games are not playable yet in any emulator...

And don't ask for ROMS, or linking to them, it's against the rules.

pam

Banned
Why you said that rocky, the man didn ask you about find any rom, he spoke only about emulators

M.H.A.Q.S.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Metag Slug 5 is not officially supported by any emulator.

You can however play a decrypted and most likely hacked rom in NeoRageX. Please note that some roms playable at NeoRage are not always supported by other emulators due to their bad quality.

The Jackal

Hi all, new here. I have a Metal Slug 5 rom that i got from removed and the latest version of NeorageX but when i load the game the graphics are completely F***ed up. :dots: i also have this special edition doohicky of NeorageX but it keeps asking for a startup security key. does anyone here know anything about this? :huh: and i know i'm not supposed to ask for a link to a Decrypted MS5 rom, but can someone here gimme a link to a site that specifcly has decrypted roms? i really wanna play this game. <_<

P.S., Tarma ownz! :bow:

-----
Out of the darkness from whence it came, kicking ass is the Jackal's game. :skull:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried running the rom in any other emulators? The chances however are slim as some NeoRage roms are too messed up to run on other emulators.

M.H.A.Q.S.

Try searching for an old version of Nebula that allowes you to add roms that are not officially supported. You may have some luck with that.

ajwc66

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: MUMHAHHA it so easy .. i use kazza lite to find metal slug 5 n i download it... i open it.. it has mama inside n rom
click on exe=game starting playing metal slug 5/// it is VERY VERY ard to search for metal slug emualtor in goodle or yahooo.. i looking for 3 hr nothing//.. so i go to kazza download the file it like 30mb around ... dont waste time... finding when all metal slg can b find in kazza

have fun..

by the way u can find kazza lite at
ftp://ftp.komputery.wp.pl/pub/Obslugapola...litekpp242e.exe

it the best p2p software with no GAY spyware.. or anything..... good for movies... n less waiting time... better then the orgainal kazza....

sry my english SUCK

snugglebunny

i downloaded metal slug 1, 2, 3, and X... i cant play using MAME, i have MAME32 0.89, and says there is files missing, (and a few games i download say same thing) do i need to download some files? anyone know?

Zach

They are probably Bios files.

Which we can't help you find.

Google, 'Neogeo BIOS files' or something

snugglebunny

i know you cant help me much, but, so what i downloaded is not the accual game ... could you atleast tell me what to search for in google?

Zach

What you downloaded is likely the actual game, they just require the BIOS files from the NeoGeo system.

"Neo geo BIOS files" gives good results in google.

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
and it's not hard to find either.

NOTE: you must rename the files in the zip to the correct names before you can play.