PDA

View Full Version : Help with boktai patch.

vicks
August 12th, 2004, 11:53
I have the emulator for the GBA, and the boktai in english, and also a patch for the solar panel, so the games work correctly, but my problem its that i dont know how does it work or how can i install it.

Can someone help me? If you know something, please tell me, or if you have a link for download the game fully working, please post it here please, any help please.

belmont
August 12th, 2004, 21:51
Please don't ask for illegal material here.

You can use a tool to patch the rom.Here's one

Leerz
August 13th, 2004, 02:25
As "We" have said before.. this is no place to ask for link to roms.. or giving out info on where you can get them.. :blink: (u can look for them your self.. search engines)

thats the best info that you can get..
ofcourse if u wanna get banned.. do more of that post..( like d one u did here) :rolleyes:

disdudeovaherre
August 14th, 2004, 12:23
im not sure if dis is banned but kan sum1 sumhow tell me how 2 get the patch for the solar panel for boktai

Lefteris_D
August 14th, 2004, 18:15
Once you have the patch and the rom use the tool called IPSWin from this page (http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/utils2.html) to apply it. Please note that the patch needs to be an IPS patch.

peter88326
September 10th, 2004, 05:55
But...after I patched it, my emulator turned blank!! Allmy saved files (on f1-10) all froze!! What's wrong???