• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 222

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
I hope everybody out there is enjoying 0.9.4 and trying our new online functionality, but for those of you who just managed to get some clean underwear on after the excitement, we have some more news for you, so underwear draw on standby.

From today we will be doing occasional public beta releases! Meaning whatever is on the SVN, you will not have to wait for a year for us to release it. But i will make one note *prepares bold, large text for the few idiots who manage to miss it*

WE WILL NOT BE SUPPORTING BETA BUILDS ON THE FORUM!

I hope everybody can read that, we will not tollerate it, any threads relating to it will be closed and unanswered.

That aside i hope you enjoy your new builds, but be sure to check back occasionally as i won't be informing you of any updates Wink

Head over to the new "Public Beta" section of the downloads page to grab it.
Download from the homepage.

spotanjo3

Yeah, I know about it and I dont post it because of Beta so bugs is there and I dont need that until the final release. :)