HELP!!!!

freccia

Hi there!! im italian so i cant speak english very well...anyway, im very sad :unsure: :unsure: !!! i cant play with saturne emulator!!! when i try to select plugins the emulator stop working...!!!! please, is there someone who can tell me how can i solve this problem?? thanks a lot!!! ;) ;) :)

belmont

You are trying to use Saturne right?

If you have windows XP and try to load the plugins it crashes.

freccia

i have window 2000 professional...and i want run Akumajou Dracula X Gekka No Yasoukyoku Nocturne In The Moonlight...i didn't understood very well what shadow warrior said ( im italian :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ...) so, wont play any sega sat game in the end?? :( :( what is the best window for saturne??

pam

Banned
my dear freccia, my opinion is that there is no anyone who could make a saturn emu work. And if someone says that knows, ask him how and which saturns games he played. ;)

onewecallgod

i reopened this thread because the guy still hasnt gotten his question answered. i'm going to delete all the crap posts

belmont

I don't think that Dracula X is supported by any emulator.
Why don't you try the PSone version of the game?
The main game is the same.

freccia

thanks to have reopened this page :) :) , belmont: no, i ve read the compatibility page of many emulator and im sure that it is supported... :) :) the ps version? i know, but ive already finished it ( i ve every castlevania ever made and their jap version too)n the sega sat version has some differences. What's exclusive to this version is the ability to play as Richter Belmont and Maria Renard from the outset. Richter is what you'd expect if you've unlocked him in the PSX version; the only difference here is that he has an alternate outfit. Maria is overall similar to Richter in mechanics, but, moreover, she's akin to a blend of Alucard from this game and Maxim Kischine from Harmony of Dissonance. there also some new areas and features more in the way of blood and gore...

freccia

nothin, i give it up...i ll never find a compatible and good working sega sat emulator......i ve already asked a friend for buyng his real sega sat console......damn!!!!! ps freccia=arrow ;) my real name is lee, bye guys!!
3345.jpg

G

Gigashock

if you're still interested why don't you use barnito's cassini emulator? I tried it and for my sega rally championship, shangai the great wall and fighting megamix it worked pretty well. Give it a try. it's a bit strange because for my case i add to turn all my games into cue files but it's no big deal making those.

animemulator

I'm so sorry i have looked for many days for the answer to ths question yet none has been found