Low FPS!?!?

Joncelot

Avarage computer user
Hi

I downloaded SSBM.GCM to my computer and I installed Dolphin.... the game worked but in wery low speed... and I mean like 13 FPS!!
So does anyone know how can i fix it??

I have 2G RAM, 256Mb Video card, 2.5 GHz prosessor and DirectX 10
I allso have updated my viedocard... so I personaly think that my computer is good for the job :p

Please HELP!!! I love the game.

kandarian

Lumine Infinite
ACtually, GC emulating isn't too developed yet, so you need atleast A dual-core and 2-4gig ram :/ if u have a new CPU, you should be fine :) If u spend like 6000$ on comp then it will maybe run smoothly :p

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Hi

I downloaded SSBM.GCM to my computer and I installed Dolphin.... the game worked but in wery low speed... and I mean like 13 FPS!!
So does anyone know how can i fix it??

I have 2G RAM, 256Mb Video card, 2.5 GHz prosessor and DirectX 10
I allso have updated my viedocard... so I personaly think that my computer is good for the job :p

Please HELP!!! I love the game.

No, you need core 2 duo or as he just mentioned so your computer is not a good job for this emulator, indeed. :)

Joncelot

Avarage computer user
So you are realy saying that there is no way to play SSBM in my computer? that i realy need to get my self a killer computer to play it??..... that realy sucks :p

Joncelot

Avarage computer user
:D why not... tehy cost like 90 euros ( 80 dollars ) Game Cube, two controls, memorycard and a game for your own choice :p it wasn't so good seller in finland