n64 games

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
:eek: :D Well i just found the greatest emulator ever of n64 which for me is without anydoubt 1964 .Now i have download the best games i knew such as super mario 64,mario kart 64 ,the two castlevanias which i get them in every system i emulate and the classic rpg of nintendo Harvest moon 64.Can anybody here tell me other beatufilul games in every genre rpg,adventure,action,racing etc.

zoryn

mission impossible, bomberman, turok, wave racer (havent said this name in years, since my n64 flipped :verysad1: )

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
sorry to bother you again but can you please tell me much of the rpgs that exists in n64.I am a rpg lover .Thanks

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
all Zelda Games ROCK!!

try it ouT!

WellWellWell

I thought Quest64 was a great game. Not many others liked it though if I remember correctly. Good luck finding it though.

Also Msytical Ninja was fun for a while.

belmont

Mystical Ninja was really a very good game.I didn't really like Quest 64.

In my opinion the best N64 game is Zelda : Majora's Mask.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
hmm.. in my oppinion.. u shoul get all the games u can find..

its more like of a Collection.. even some of the games u might get Suck..

but still its worth downlading them all..

but no one here (esp me) will tell you where to get em'

or else i'l get Banned Instantly!.. ofcourse.. who would want that?

J

Jet Set Willy

Mario 64 is of course a classic, and a completist's dream.

Also: Wetrix. But you can get that free for the PC from The Underdogs (the guy who made the game actually told me to get it from there!).

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
HEy i found quest 64 and is great.I really don;t understand why many of you dislike it ,i think must be the battle system it;s the only thing i don't like much in this game.I also find all the games you said except Super smash brothers but i have it in my GCN so no need to bother finding it for me.And hey rally 99 IS THE GREATEST GAME i have ever played until now in N64 .It reminds me of playing PC rallies like Interational rally 97 and network q rally 96 also made by Europress.Thanks for helping all of you. B)