DVD + gamecube.

Guitar Gamer

Unforunately not. Gamecube dics cannot be read in any commercially available drive other then the actual Gamecube itself. But there is a way to make your own ISOs which involves linking your GC to your computer with a networking cable and ripping the game to an image on your hard-drive. If you're interested in that path then I'd recommend doing some searching in Google on how to make Gamecube ISOs or how to rip Gamecube games.

pooh

how bout for x box?
o yea. but my game cube EUM has a menu for DVD? and its like open something or something? so a dvd drive will not and cannot read game cube games and you know this for a fact?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The "open dvd" just opens an ISO loading menu. The last time I tried a Gamecube emu that happened.

A PC DVD drive cannot read Gamecube disks.

Guitar Gamer

Originally posted by pooh@Aug 6 2004, 03:15 AM
so a dvd drive will not and cannot read game cube games and you know this for a fact?
I wouldn't say it otherwise... just for future reference.

Megaman

I have a little problem i downloaded the gamecube emulator ( the best there is ) and i also downloaded a game that is a .GMC type and when i load the ROM into the emulator the emu screen gets all dark and wont do anything. ;)