My Music

Jale

I'm not a musician, but I like to compose stuff with MIDI. I've composed 5 tunes based on video games so far, but none of them are completed and edited, but this one is ready to go:

Metroid Boss Theme (0:45)

You're free to share. Tell me what you think :)

I'll be adding more as soon as they're finished.

Last edited:

Jale

Re: My Debut In Digital Music.

I just noticed I missed a melody from that Metroid song. I'll add it asap.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.

I like it

Jale

Thanks everyone. I have no plans to release another song right now, because of college.

Zach

That's pretty cool.. I did a DOOM song a few years ago when I first got into music, myself.. I never finished it, because I was working with limited samples at the time and could never get the right pitch, as well as reproduce accurate note patterns. But it still sounded pretty decent for the time I guess, considering it was the first project I undertook right away.

E1M9

Zach

I used the original version 1 of Cakewalk Project 5 when I did the doom thing.
Just imported some WAV samples with DS864 or whatever the damn VST was called.. weird name to remember.

I think I did it in about a week or so of nonstop tweaking.. I haven't tried to do any replicas since then as I've been striving to do something original, but am finding it really hard.. got all kinds of programs now, just trying to find one I like.

Jale

I use Cakewalk Pro Audio 9, but I base on MIDI most of the time. I'm thinking on using some WAV clips with MIDI tracks as well.

Zach

Look into getting your hand on Dimension Pro, it's a pretty good VST with a wide range of different sound banks from all kinds of styles