Largest free email

onewecallgod

but does it have the kickass ness of gmail? its only for those who are jelous of people who have gmail. HAHAHAHA you guys suck :p

S

Spike

:blink: who actually can say they'd use that much space? i mean by the time you used up most of it, the old messages would probably be a year old. :)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I too have a Gmail but I almost never use it. What's the point of being proud anyway? It is going to be public soon. It is just an over rated service.

Note: those of you that have Gmail might need this > http://jaybe.org/info.htm

ShadowWarrior

Hey, anyone use OddPost? I'm just wondering what that is like since people pay to use a super customized IE-based email browser...

PS: I use an email client (Mozilla Messenger) and I have email dating back to mid 1999... FREAK! Might be... 8]

Andy

I use Gmail, but I'm not proud of it, I use it like any other email services I had, well of course, you'll have 900mb more space for spam than yahoo does.

Gawab wont make any difference neither.

Corey4666

i heard there already have hacking programs for that email
in fact i know people are hacking gmail cuz i saw some hacking programs for download dont ask me where but i tell you where i seen it it was on google
lol anyways what email isnt hacked

shadowwoelf

1gb wow that will be alot of email space.... i wonder how i will ever use it all?maybe in 30yrs it might fill up :p tell me if you rember it

Jale

Well, I've heard about Hotmail Plus, that stores about 2048 MB, but it's not free... :eek:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Microsoft started upgrading new free users to 250mb a few days ago. I guess old users will follow.

montpics

Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Nov 21 2004, 06:23 AM
Microsoft started upgrading new free users to 250mb a few days ago. I guess old users will follow.
But how long does it take? :angry: :p

Satoshi

my hotmail account was upgraded to 250mb a few weeks ago...

250mb is good enough for me, not like we're sending movies over email or anything