No$Gba NDS Emulator Problems with loading certain roms

asesino

Hey there, I've been having a re-occuring problem with loading certain roms on my no$gba NDSemulator. Some roms load fine, however some ( Avatar, bleach, fifa street, etc)when I try to load,there is a message that appears on the touch screen thats says ''Data loading failed, please turn off powe and re-insert game card''. I've trying to bypass that, however I don't know whats going on, and a friend of mine has the same Emu that I do, but his loads fine. Pleaseif there isanything you guys can do help me out ^_^

-Asesino-

spotanjo3

It was mentioned before. Go to no$gba's options and change the save type to match the games. Some games wont accept your game's save type so you have to change it.

memphiz_zero88

i'm also got the same problem. when i used no$gba, it display the message error. i've changed the save type but it still same. however, when i use my friend's computer, it plays just fine.that's wierd.:(:(

spotanjo3

i'm also got the same problem. when i used no$gba, it display the message error. i've changed the save type but it still same. however, when i use my friend's computer, it plays just fine.that's wierd.:(:(

Obvious, you do not have experience with no$gba. What game did your friend try ? The games have all different save types. I have been used no$gba for DS games and I have no problem.

For example:

bleach ----> Eeprom - 64 kbit

fifa street -----> Eeprom - 64 kbit

What if the game you have:

Mario Kart DS --> FLASH 256kbytes

Bingo... different save type, right ? Well, change from EEPROM 64 kbit to flash 256 kbytes for this Mario kart DS then it will run. The saving types certain requires to change depend on games's cart sizes. Not all are the sames. Hope it helps. ;)

Last edited:

asesino

So I should change the video output depending on the type of game im trying to load?

I went to options, then to Emulation setup, but im a bit unclear from here as to what I should change. And your help so far is greatly appreciated ^_^

-Asesino-

asesino

OHHH!!!! Now I get it =D

Go to options, then set-up and then nds cartridge backup media, then select the appropriate type for different game.

For those confused, I think the game has a default media which does not support certain games, and you must change the backup media in accordance to the Game ^_^

spotanjo3

Darn. I am too late. I went out and now I am back and too late to answer your question but you did get it. Congratulation! Have fun! :D

It will be automatically default media in the future but not now. :)

memphiz_zero88

Obvious, you do not have experience with no$gba. What game did your friend try ? The games have all different save types. I have been used no$gba for DS games and I have no problem.

For example:

bleach ----> Eeprom - 64 kbit

fifa street -----> Eeprom - 64 kbit

What if the game you have:

Mario Kart DS --> FLASH 256kbytes

Bingo... different save type, right ? Well, change from EEPROM 64 kbit to flash 256 kbytes for this Mario kart DS then it will run. The saving types certain requires to change depend on games's cart sizes. Not all are the sames. Hope it helps. ;)

i'm sorry. my points is i am playing the same game. it's digimon world ds. i tried EVERY type of saves but nothing change.

spotanjo3

i'm sorry. my points is i am playing the same game. it's digimon world ds. i tried EVERY type of saves but nothing change.

Tell me what you did with no$gba because you are doing something wrong and it is not emulator's problem. It's you because I played the games with save type and they are all fine to me.

kandarian

Lumine Infinite
I really don't know which savetype it uses, but nocashio doesn't have all savetypes. Like Flash 2mbit. Since it's stricktly against the rules to link to a rom site, go to NeonDS site, go to compatible games, and check the right side of the page. The savetype for different games should be there.

spotanjo3

I really don't know which savetype it uses, but nocashio doesn't have all savetypes. Like Flash 2mbit. Since it's stricktly against the rules to link to a rom site, go to NeonDS site, go to compatible games, and check the right side of the page. The savetype for different games should be there.

No, their savetype are little bit different from no$gba... you can do the math or figure it out which games accept which savetypes. It works fine.