need help for dolphin emulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcool888

I recently downloaded the dolphin emulator, and I got Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for it. The problem is, every i try to open it or make some configurations, it says it cannot load the plugins. Can anyone help me?

thank you in advance:eek:.

Roe

٩๏̯͡๏)۶
*necrotopic*

Alright, I just got dolphin and I seem to be having a similar problem, however I'm not sure if it *is* because my lappie is indeed mediocre [rofl] and I need to get a better system.

Not really gonna pretend I know all the req's [or know what some of them mean to be honest] but by what I've been reading so far, a lot of people that have similar systems to mine seem to be able to at least run it.

system.jpg

when I try to run Dolphin I get this.

fayuhl.jpg

faaail.jpg

So is my system is crap and needs replacing asap? Is there something I can try? =/

Thank you in advance. <3

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
*necrotopic*

Alright, I just got dolphin and I seem to be having a similar problem, however I'm not sure if it *is* because my lappie is indeed mediocre [rofl] and I need to get a better system.

Not really gonna pretend I know all the req's [or know what some of them mean to be honest] but by what I've been reading so far, a lot of people that have similar systems to mine seem to be able to at least run it.

system.jpg

when I try to run Dolphin I get this.

fayuhl.jpg

faaail.jpg

So is my system is crap and needs replacing asap? Is there something I can try? =/

Thank you in advance. <3

however i do not now much about it. it proberly isnt your pc. when you pc is to sucky for dolphin its proberly gonna start but then crash, lag or whatever. it might sound weird but do you have ur plugins extracted well?:happy: then you also often get a bug like that. i just wanna say there proberly is something wrong with your plugins, not with ur pc

Roe

&#1641;&#3663;&#815;&#865;&#3663;)&#1782;
however i do not now much about it. it proberly isnt your pc. when you pc is to sucky for dolphin its proberly gonna start but then crash, lag or whatever. it might sound weird but do you have ur plugins extracted well?:happy: then you also often get a bug like that. i just wanna say there proberly is something wrong with your plugins, not with ur pc

well it looks like this

plugins.jpg

I went through all the folders too, and there are no other .zip or .rar files. ;/

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
well it looks like this

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/KingdomKairi/plugins.jpg

I went through all the folders too, and there are no other .zip or .rar files. ;/

mmmm. well i dont really know...

You must update to DirectX Nov 2008, link is listed in Rules sticky.
This will be closed since the fix is already provided in sticky.
Dolphin-emu developer

Download the latest build for windows
System 1 Specs: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 x64 / Ubuntu x64, AMD Phenom X4 @ 2.2Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, 6GB RAM.
System 2 Specs: Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 x64 / Ubuntu x64, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS, 2GB RAM.

this is what i found on the internet. just google dolphin dll problems or errors.
btw nice pic

Last edited:

Roe

&#1641;&#3663;&#815;&#865;&#3663;)&#1782;
It was a DirectX issue, I upgraded and now it works fine. : ) Thank you!

sppkenny

i need help! every time i start a game on dolphin it says i have encountered and unrecoverable error and closes down these are my computers specs

processor name: intel Pentium 4 550
code name:prescott
package:socket 775 LGA
tech:90 NM
core voltage:1.514 V
specification:Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz
core speed:3400 MHz
graphics card: NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200 TORBOCACHE(TM) with 256 MBytes
help!

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Your computer has some pretty low specs for Gamecube emulation, even if you get a game running it would only be going about 10 frames per second. You might be able to get it to run if you check for updates for your operating system, or checking up on your Direct X.

metallicafan95

hey, i'm having trouble with my emulators memory card. Everytime i open a game it comes up with this:
The instruction at "0x026c9615" referenced at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

Could someone please HELP ME??!!

Evan_SuzyLovers

Need help

Dolphin :5804
Game : Transformers Cybertron Adventures
Spek : Intel Dual Core 2.2 GHz
Problem : in the menu and going tobe level 1 just loading, i wait it 1/2 hour please help me fix this

Status
Not open for further replies.