No More Waiting To Share Files!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mema

Hi... :D I am new here... I just wanted to know who is interested in sharing files on the web... I found out that everything is posted in ******.. Secondly. ******, Thirdly,******. And you have to wait hours and hours between each download... It's really annoying... I am almost finishing a new site, to share links, but not from ********** I've found many other file hosting sites which hasn't got a bad connection, and you don't have to keep waiting hours and hours to download files... Whoever would like to join me, and help me to start my website, would be to start uploading files people search everyday... In hostings which does not ask you to wait... I'd like people to help by by uploading and send me e-mails to post in my website... I am making my website in Flash 9 for more security... Whoever would like to see what the site is like... Here is the link... I am still working on it everyday... Will be ready soon! Thank you to all who want to help me! If this site catches on... I will then upgrade it and host it paying a good host... :)

**snip***

See ya.

by memero.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elf Wizard

Hi... :D I am new here... I just wanted to know who is interested in sharing files on the web... I found out that everything is posted in ******... Secondly. ******, Thirdly, ****** And you have to wait hours and hours between each download... It's really annoying...
Free /****** users with dynamic ip, can just disconnect from internet, wait 30sec (for big isps), reconnect (and getting a new ip) and downloading.

I am almost finishing a new site, to share links, but not from ************ I've found many other file hosting sites which hasn't got a bad connection, and you don't have to keep waiting hours and hours to download files... Whoever would like to join me, and help me to start my website, would be to start uploading files people search everyday... In hostings which does not ask you to wait... I'd like people to help by by uploading and send me e-mails to post in my website... I am making my website in Flash 9 for more security... Whoever would like to see what the site is like... Here is the link... I am still working on it everyday... Will be ready soon! Thank you to all who want to help me! If this site catches on... I will then upgrade it and host it paying a good host... :)

***snip***

See ya.

by memero.
Seems interesting!
Any further details about your site and 789mb?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zach

Looks like somebody didn't read the rules....

For the sake of the stupid, I summarize thus..

Do not name sites commonly used to host illegal files.
Do not post links to said sites, and in this case, don't come spamming your own site meant to make using these sites easier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.