Where is my lost cd?

Ryanfaescotland

I went to fish out my copy of Settlers 2 and can't find it in any of the spots I'd expect it to be (either the big CD rack , the little CD rack or the box of crap CD's I'm too atached to to throw out.)

Anyone here have problems with losing CD's and want to venture where they found them if they ever turned up again?

Oh and I've managed to download it off some website so don't worry about telling me that it's easily found online ;)

Ryanfaescotland

:) I can't honestly say I have the highest expectations of this topic but I thought it was worth a post anyways.

Ryanfaescotland

Wow thanks for your contribution WhoCares [/sarcasm]

I'm wondering if there is anywhere I may have over looked looking for a missing CD.

Last edited:

Zach

Dude, lol

Ain't nothing you can do, except wait to be looking for something else one day, and POOF there it will be.

Now if only I didn't have the same problem with my keys and wallet when I have to work....

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I freak out all the time trying to find dvds/games, but ill stop looking and then ill find it in my disk drive in my computer/dvd player.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
i lost my Diablo II:Lord Of Destruction disk and it's like argh, i lost my acc chars after years of hard work. i bet it'll be in my sock draw for some reason... xD

Wait, i don't have a sock draw :p, sucks to be me.

if i was you, i'd check every cd case or dvd case you have, for me i put everything in different cases and have a pile of 100 cds that don't have cases v.v

Last edited:

Zach

*glances at pirate shirt on clothes rack....*

Most of it is really old stuff though. I rarely pirate new games, just not interesting to me. A lot of my games are DOS/Win95/98

spotanjo3

I went to fish out my copy of Settlers 2 and can't find it in any of the spots I'd expect it to be (either the big CD rack , the little CD rack or the box of crap CD's I'm too atached to to throw out.)

Anyone here have problems with losing CD's and want to venture where they found them if they ever turned up again?

Oh and I've managed to download it off some website so don't worry about telling me that it's easily found online ;)

Never say never but I never ever lost any games in my entire life. I am fan of the video games and I cherish them with great care and pack them away in the room I always know where to find in the future. You are not responsibile obviously and you cannot find it. That's why you need to take a great care of the games because the games are expensive and it's your responsible to take care of them greatly. :)

I had been with video games over 20 years and never lost them at all. You need to be careful. *GRIN*