Zsens and GameCube

SuperNova

Hey guys. im kinda new here and i hope to be usfull to this fourm.

Anyhow i think im gonna neeed ur help and if someone will be able to help me, IT WILL BE UNBELIVEABLY appreciated.

ok so here is the thing. When i went to download The Dolphin Emulator i saw the Super Smash Bros Melee intro. So i guess there is a rom of SSBM to Dolphin and i just cant find. I spend with my friend HOURS serching it, and none.
just a link guys plz.

Tnx in advance :D
SuperNova

edit: soz i thought its ok to post this msg... soz.

belmont

There is a iso file of SSMB but it is not allowed to ask here for illigal materia.
However there is also no point in finding it since it is not playable on any emulator.

SuperNova

well there is... go in the site and try downloading the dolphin emulator for gamecube. what u see in the eumlator picture??

besides friend of my showed me more pics.. it is aviable for emulators

S

Spike

all you can really do on the dolphin emulator is play crappy demos, there is no point to it and no game can be successfully emulated on it. you're wasting your time.

Guitar Gamer

The images you saw were

a ) if it was in a video - sped up to appear as though it was running smoothly and
b ) were taken in a state of sluggish buggy goo where one could easily be mislead into thinking it was taking during "gameplay" where it was actually taken in a state of glitchy development.

GC emulation isn't worth worrying about right now. Sorry.