Hi

hawkins

I am new to this site, and i'm not 100% sure this the place to be, for what i am looking for. I recently found a box games that i used to play on the Amiga 500. I am now trying to find a way to play them. If anyone could point me in the right direction, i would appreciate it very much. I've been playing games for over 20 years, and these old Amiga games were some of the best.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Hi,

Lemon Amiga is probably the best place to go for Amiga specific advice. Those guys know their stuff, and are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend downloading the Lemonade front-end from their site and use it with WinUAE the best Amiga emulator for PC's that emulates virtually every make, model and customised combination of Amiga ever conceived.

It can be a bit of a pain to set up which is why I recommended the Lemonade Front-end which takes a lot of the hassle out of it.

You will need to source the various Kickstart roms that the amiga requires to run. This site prohibits the discussion of copyrighted roms, so I would get a bit creative with google.

Hope that helps.