New here but not a new gamer!

T

Takata

I'm from canada and have been playing video games since the ColecoVision. But don't ask me what games I played on it because I won't remember! lol. I'm sure we had Donkey Kong and DK. Jr. and Q*Bert. But as for the other games I won't remember because Nintendo took over our lives in 1989. Then we got Game boys in 91 or 92. My favorite games for the SNES were, Actraiser, Ogre Battle, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and Soul Blazer. I've already downloaded the ZSNES emulator. But I don't think it has any games with it.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Hi welcome to the boards.

Emulators are the programs that allow you to emulate an old system on the PC. In the same way as the original machines you need to source your own games for them, they don't come built in.

The AUP for this site prohibits discussion of romsites and other sources to obtain original game roms, so you will have to persevere with google.

Jale

Welcome to the forums. No emulator should come with games (unless they're homebrew/non-commercial) and we don't offer games either. Like FatTrucker said, Google is a handy tool.