• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

emerald pokemon team

avhenig

i am playing pokemon emerald on visual boy advanced on a mac G4. I just caught my 7'th pokemon and it said it moved it to my pc in box 1. Where Can i find it and how can i switch it with a pokemon already in my team.:)

r3b3l_XiM

ok, what you need to do is go to a pokemon centre, and beside where you heal your pokemon there should be a pc. Go up to the pc and activate it (press a) and choose the first login (i think at your stage it will be someone's pc). Then go to deposit, and deposit a pokemon from your top 6 into the pc. After that, press b and go to withdraw, and select your new pokemon in press withdraw.... :D

spotanjo3

Then why don't moderator move it ? This is the SLOWEST forum I have ever seen. Many forums are faster than here. I wish I can be moderator so I can take care of this problem. I guess it can never happen. That's alright. ;)

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
hey no need to get nasty. It's weekend, most people are takeing a rest.