J2ME Freelance Writer for 100k hit per month site

ShadowWarrior

Hi Everyone...
I am kind of new to Emulator Zone - I just finally registered today. Since this area is about Technology and Web, I think this would be the area to post this...

This is a non-paying job posting for people who are interested in getting their name published at a 100000 hits per month web site on J2ME. For those who don't know what J2ME is, don't bother applying.

We need one writer for each of the following:

A. J2ME and Bluetooth
- Beginners Guide to Bluetooth and J2ME
- J2ME Bluetooth Gaming

B. J2ME and WebServices
- Using J2ME and kSOAP
- Using J2ME and J2ME Web Services Specification (JSR 172) http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=172

C. J2ME and Build Environment
- Using Ant
- Using Ant and Antenna
- Using Ant with Blackberry

D. J2ME Locale
- J2ME and Unicode

E. J2ME Gaming
- Sprites and Animation
- Turn Based Games a sample game ie: TicTacToe

F. J2ME MultiMedia
- Streaming Video
- Photo App

-----

These will all be proof-read by another team of professionals before actually submitting it to the project.

Please note that the company that sponsors the site is going through a massive restructuring, so the site is down at the moment. The project coordinator had asked me to post this up at the forums I frequent the most, but close enough... 8]

Experience in wireless communications is mandatory - eg: graphics/sprites used in mobile apps, and programming using J2ME, OR hardware technicals like phones that can handle J2ME, etc.

I will continue to bump this for a few days and then give up if no one is interested here. Thank you very much! 8]

-SW

J

Jet Set Willy

Would you really want to invest in somebody called "L337_Haxs"?

ShadowWarrior

You know, I honestly overlooked his alias... Well, I must give everyone a chance... 8]