Score one for me

Zach

I am interviewing SteveSnake, the author of the new KEGA Fusion emulator.

The interveiw will be in my next issue of OSG, coming soon.

Zach

Well as soon as I have th einterview done and recieve a submission I'm waiting on, I should have enough decent material

Zach

Look dude I know you got a lot of shit going on. If you want out, I aint gonna hold it against you.
You can always do something later.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Hey, did Jay's site ever get closed down for being a blatantly copyrighted script by that fucking idiot M.H.A.Q.S? Seriously, what a fucking retard.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by Zidane@Aug 18 2004, 02:21 AM
Hey, did Jay's site ever get closed down for being a blatantly copyrighted script by that fucking idiot M.H.A.Q.S? Seriously, what a fucking retard.
I just want to point out that I did not know that the templates he sent me were ripped off. I am a very honest man and would never pass off someone elses work off as my own. Ask anyone who knows me. I didn't even try to pass off the "ripped off" templates as my own, I gave the credit to MHAQS. They were not scripts...btw. The reason I haven't been updating the site is that after I finished converting all 300+ pages to the layout he sent me I lost the old copy of the site Neco and I made (which I should have kept online in the first place). Rather than make all the pages over agian or redo the templates agian I decided to make the site a news portal because of the suggestion of a good friend. After I put up the news portal site fights between my ISP and I, school, and other reasons caused me to lose interest. I have started work on a new project due out in a couple months under a new domain, which only I have worked on so far. I hope this site will be everything Gamerz Domain was before MHAQS was involved, a massive collection of emulators with good information and friendly forums. I hope this may have cleared up any suspicion that I myself tried to rip off another site. Thanks.