virtual cd ..??

AKUMA

hi ..am new here and i hope someone help ..

i converted a playstation game cd (street fighter ex2 plus) to become a virtual
cd on the hard disk .. after the building,i tried to play the game from the
virtual cd using an emulator but it didn't work although the building process was successful..?

is it possible to make virtual cds out of playstation games and then run them using emulaters or not..??? ;)

Guitar Gamer

Indeed there is.

The best way is to use Daemon Tools or another program such as Alcohol 120% (or its other versions of potentcy). They can emulate a CD/DVD drive, thus creating the "virtual" drive you desire. Emulators such as epsxe also have a built in 'Run ISO' function.

Here's a link to Daemon Tools.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/download.php

Enjoy! Mounting your image(ISO) should be easy enough. If you need further assistance let us know. :)

BTW - What is the file extension of your ISO? What program did you use to make your image file?

AKUMA

well..thanks..that really helped..i made an ISO copy using the DELTA programme and it is working fine with ePSXe ..but i have some troubles with the music that runs too fast as well as the game itself..any suggestions ,please? :rolleyes:

..actually, i used (virtual drive 7) to create the image .. :wacko:

J

Jet Set Willy

You don't need to use Daemon Tools to run an ISO in ePSXe, it has that functionality built in to the program itself.

Guitar Gamer

Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Jul 28 2004, 11:07 PM
Emulators such as epsxe also have a built in 'Run ISO' function.
That's what I said... ;)

J

Jet Set Willy

I didn't notice it because it was buried amongst a lot of useless tripe.

Guitar Gamer

Excuse me? I don't know what perspective you're saying that from. I could very easily take that the wrong way... as in you saying my entire post was useless tripe... and I know very well my post wasn't the stomach lining of a cow. ;) Just don't want to flame without being certain. Excuse the off topic content everyone else.