G. Darius

TubeRacer

Is there any emulator out there that can run G. Radius properly? I think the hardware that runs this game is based on the playstation platform...... So far I've tried Zinc (PS based), Nebula and mamePlus but neither of the first even has the game listed, MamePlus was able to run the game at very sluggish frame rates but without any sound.

Perhaps there's a way to enable Zinc to run this game? If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Peace.

g-dariusrulz

TubeRacer said:
Is there any emulator out there that can run G. Radius properly? I think the hardware that runs this game is based on the playstation platform...... So far I've tried Zinc (PS based), Nebula and mamePlus but neither of the first even has the game listed, MamePlus was able to run the game at very sluggish frame rates but without any sound.

Perhaps there's a way to enable Zinc to run this game? If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Peace.

hey man glad to see another g-darius fan awsem game is it not ill be happy to help ya out seeings i had no troubles firstly get the mame version mame32fx0.012 it runs it well also it depend on ya processor seeings i have a p4 3.4 gig with 2000 megs of ram but also the sound and video emulation isnt 100 percent accurate and i cant find a rom set that hasent that error but its still very playable with that version of mame i hope this helps...keep on gamin!!!

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
g-dariusrulz said:
i cant find a rom set that hasent that error

Probably this is also not possible. A lot of games in MAME are not properly emulated (yet). It can be possible the ROMset is faulty, but the only way to corect this is to dump the game yourself.

g-dariusrulz

alcoatjez said:
Probably this is also not possible. A lot of games in MAME are not properly emulated (yet). It can be possible the ROMset is faulty, but the only way to corect this is to dump the game yourself.

i see wot u mean by dumping is unzipping the individual files and zipping them again is that wot you do...

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
No. I mean that probably this game is just not properly emulated yet. But if the problem is that the ROM that is available to everyone is not properly dumped, the only way to make it work is by buying the PCB and dumping the ROMs yourself to your PC.
This is not verly likely. It is probably just an emulation problem.

g-dariusrulz

alcoatjez said:
No. I mean that probably this game is just not properly emulated yet. But if the problem is that the ROM that is available to everyone is not properly dumped, the only way to make it work is by buying the PCB and dumping the ROMs yourself to your PC.
This is not verly likely. It is probably just an emulation problem.

thats wot that means im a dumb ass thanx..and im spewin that raiden 2 isnt working properly there my fave games..lol