Plaque

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes. Now I've read the arguments on boths sides and I haven't found any evidence yet to support the need to brush your teeth, ever.

Discuss.

El Fugitivo

RESEARCH YOUR REGION'S WATER BEFORE YOU DRINK IT

Some municipal water districts put FLOURIDE in the water. They say that this is to protect your teeth and gums, but THAT IS A LIE. FLOURIDE is a drug developed by the Communists to pacify the general American public so that the invasion will go off without a hitch. DO NOT let them convert you so easily!

S

Spike

i used to not brush my teeth, but all the cavities, root canals, and other horros convinced me it wasnt worth being in pain because im so horribly lazy

Guitar Gamer

Well, I personally wouldn't know as my teeth have been confirmed to be nearly invulnerable to cavities by my dentist. So basically I don't have to worry about it all that much. I brush so my breath doesn't reek of whatever foul bacteria is breeding in my mouth and that's about it.

But, none the less, I am all for uniting against fabricated concepts based on fear, spawned by the media, forcing the mass population to conform under a falsely drastic mission of "prevention" or "protection"

Then again there are some cases where it's real... and lethal...

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Cleaning your teeth is important unless you dont mind using fake teeth sooner than you expect ;)

S

Spike

i think fake teeth are cool! besides, i have 3 fake teeth from playing hockey. i just never saw the puck coming...

hitmonlee

Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Jul 26 2004, 08:49 AM
RESEARCH YOUR REGION'S WATER BEFORE YOU DRINK IT

Some municipal water districts put FLOURIDE in the water. They say that this is to protect your teeth and gums, but THAT IS A LIE. FLOURIDE is a drug developed by the Communists to pacify the general American public so that the invasion will go off without a hitch. DO NOT let them convert you so easily!
i don't drink tap water. never have, never will B)

clean teeth feel nice who cares about government conspiracies.

S

Spike

I don't drink city water, at my house i have a well. it tastes like dirt but at least its not contaminated by the government.

Guitar Gamer

Same here - but I have so much iron in my water it's to disgusting to drink. It also has coal dust in it - literally.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jul 26 2004, 01:50 AM
Cleaning your teeth is important unless you dont mind using fake teeth sooner than you expect ;)
Well, I got rid of my teeth at a young age, because I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people.

hitmonlee

well i used to have a rainwater tank, but since that died my parents pay for spring water B)

nesman

I have a water filter. The tap water in my town is filled with minerals. Every time I wash my car, the water leaves residue.

Guitar Gamer

Originally posted by Spike@Jul 27 2004, 06:08 AM
i'd hate to see the rust stains in your shower
Damn straight. They take about an hour to scrub off with 'Zud'. And it also gets all my white clothes slowly. After a couple weeks my whites are tinged in orange. It's a piss off - an all out piss off. Filters barely do anything. Need a lot of money to make a difference in our water.

S

Spike

Need a lot of money to make a difference in our water.

can't be as bad as the time i was working in the yard and took a swig from the hose. i felt like i had dysentary for a week after that. :lol: