which emulator can create games database/list like ubernes

Togepy

hi, juz wondering is there any other emulator that allow me to create a database or game list, so i can straight choose from the list like how they hav in ubernes, so i don hav find from my hdd everytime i wan to play the games...
and 1 more thing, games like street fighter have how many action keys in nes??
2 as in A and B, or 4 action keys like super nintendo???
because i c some of the emulator only support 2 action keys, and from wat i know, there should b 4 action keys for streetfighter. isnt it?? (heavy/light punch, heavy/light kick)

sory for my noobness, ehehe... and thanks for helping...

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Your best bet for your first question would be to use a front-end like Mamewah or GameEx. It displays your entire romlist and launches the game and emulator you choose when you select the game you want to play.
If you check THIS thread there are a few posts toward the bottom that show what a front-end does and looks like.

In reference to your second question games for the NES will have up to two action buttons as the NES only had two buttons.

Games for the Snes can feature up to six buttons as the snes had four face buttons and two shoulder buttons.

Remember a lot of games that were converted to the NES were actually remade with different graphics and gameplay to suit the system and weren't necessarily direct ports of their arcade counterparts.

SFII on the Snes used all six buttons.

Last edited: