burning this for a friend?

techno

hello,im currently going to burn GTA 3 for one of my friends ,I know how but,i downloaded an iso image of marvel vs capcom 2,and was wondering if i burn that image on dvd disc will it work on my friends ps2,and yes his ps2 Is modded...........

Ryanfaescotland

Are you burning both onto the same DVD? If so, no. Other wise I can't see any reason why not however I have no experience in this so I'm just guest-amating.

Best wait for another reply ;) Can I also ask do they make DVD-RW's yet?

techno

Are you burning both onto the same DVD? If so, no. Other wise I can't see any reason why not however I have no experience in this so I'm just guest-amating.

Best wait for another reply ;) Can I also ask do they make DVD-RW's yet?[/QUO

yes,im pretty sure they do

Spellsong

Gray Mage
Ripping a PS2 game is easy with DVD Decrypter. Set the image to write. Plus DVD-RW have a bad history of not working well in even modded consoles.

gforce75

Cloud
Use Alcohol 120. Works great for me.

techno

Use Alcohol 120. Works great for me.

hey this guy i know said he plays burned ps2 games on his ps2 without a modchip,or boot disc.he only told me that i can either use dvd decypter or alcohol 120%.....well since ps2 takes dvd format im pretty sure it will work,besides ive got the files and eveything looks just like a ps2 formatted disc.

PS-AGAIN im pretty sure it will work once i burn it on a dvd-r,99.9 positive