Mame And Wireless Gaming Receiver?

jhferry

Can anyone tell me how to get MAME (PC) to see the Wireless gaming receiver? I can see the controller in the control panel but I cannot see it in Mame.

Any ideas?

jhferry

Do I have to do something in the game themselves? There is also a spot in Controller mapping, under default options where there are drop downs and I choose Joystick for all options ADstick etc.

Under controllers, the use Joystick is checked. Here is the funny part. On the same screen is digital joystick axes and a bunch of check boxes with the axes for the 360 controller. I can check them all but when I click apply, they all clear themselves. In some games, it actually kind of works but not for most.

Namespace

Make sure you installed the correct drivers for your controller. I had a similar problem as you before, my logitech gamepad was detected by windows but not mame until i got the drivers from logi now everything works great.

Last edited:

Namespace

Also check your key bindings for mame if you havent already. Dont forget to set these up. While in game press the tab key, in the menu go to Input and look to see if your contoller is configured properly for both General and This Game. If your still having problems got to the directory where mame is and delete the mame ini file. Mame will just replace it on start up with a new fresh file with the default config settings. Back it up first though just in case. Might get your control going. Hope this helps a little.

Last edited: