OMFG The DOA movie is @SS

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Who the hell picked the cast for this movie. I was hoping that it might be good, but i was wrong. I mean I understand that its a game based movie but come on pick actors that atleast look a little like the game characters or better yet make it CG. Im only about half way thru and ive only seen a few of characters that I could tell who they are. { Ayane= Purple hair played by an ugly white chick[i think], Tina
Blonde hair played by Jaime Pressly, Bass obvious reasons, Zack no offense but because he is black, I saw Bayman in there wearing his orange vest, and thats about all of them} if i see any more while Im waisting more of my life watching the rest of the movie.
Well just ended the movie.IT SUCKED

UPDATE: I can tell which one is Jann Lee by his Bruce Lee clothing
UPDATE: I noticed the Gen Fu i think his name is
UPDATE: Leon is somewhat noticeable

B/W Im a big DOA fan.

Last edited:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Do you notice where's Lei Fang? :(
She's only show up on some scene, lack conversation and the actress who become her...and miserable defeat...

Last edited:

Jale

I haven't seen this movie, but I think that's the reason it wasn't released in Venezuela, since it's a failure in the field of marketing.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Do you notice where's Lei Fang? :(
She's only show up on some scene, lack conversation and the actress who become her...and miserable defeat...

Ya i did notice Lei Fang, she was first seen on the airplane sitting on the left side last row I believe.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Lei Fang is one of the girl from the first DOA beside Kasumi, Tina and Ayane. All of them got focus except Lei Fang. Why she doesn't become one of the main character in this movie ? She deserved more than that! :mad: