I need some help, thanks ;)

CullenHeath

Hey, new to the forums. I do have a modded Xbox, and I need quite a bit of help with emulators. I'm not quite sure what they are exactly, all I know is that they allow you to play games from other consoles on another console. I have a modded Xbox, it has a PC hard drive in it.
My question is, how can I get emulators, and what else exactly do they do? Do they have a physical shape (in other words, are they tangible, or are they some kind of data thing?)
If it's possible, I would like to get an N64 emulator and a PS one emulator. I want these the most, if I can get others, great!
Any help is appreciated, thanks so much.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Well I noticed that you are very nice and patient so here you go.
Try THIS.

Ryanfaescotland

Emulators aren't physical devices they are software.

ePSxe is a Playstation 1 emulator and there are N64 emulators but I don't know the name of any of them since I don't use them.

Are you looking to run them on your Xbox??

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
It seems a little silly to spend days waiting for a reply when an hour or two of browsing and researching on this board will get you up and running. Theres a helpful 'how to' stickied at the top of the board entitled 'Configure your emulator here'....it really doesn't get much simpler.

Last edited:

Spellsong

Gray Mage
^But you are going to want to stick to them on the PC. They don't bother to update them anymore, and Kega Fusion still kills them for me.