• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Mupen64++ Alpha 0.1.1.999 released!

spotanjo3

It is Nintendo 64 emulator for windows and mac:

Wow, this board has really made an impact on progress. I am sure you guys will be happy with this version, as we are nearing the beta. My next goals are clear: Rewrite the recording system, finish writing my gameshark, rewrite the TAS engine. Bit by bit you will see improvements on the source, but after the recording system versions will slow down.

Here is some changes in this build:

- Players drop when first player drop.
- Fixed the GUI

settingspd9.png

- Fixed bug with save data transfer.
- Fixed some bugs with Kaillera.
- Added Super Smash Bros. (U) [!] Master Save

This build is above Mupen64K for netplay, and below it when it comes to the recording/avi capture. Please continue to post bugs, and make suggestions.

- okaygo

To download it... You must register to get it. It's free, of course.

Site @ http://okaycreations.com/mupen64/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21#p69