• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

MasterBoy v2.01

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Brunni has released an update to last week’s release of MasterBoy for PSP. MasterBoy is an emulator which supports a variety of old-school handheld gaming systems, including the Game Boy, Sega Master System and Game Gear.

The new update features some minor bug fixes, fixes a bug with sound volume when loading RIN states, and improved file list display (now supporting up to 1024 ROMs).

* Finished the english documentation on how to colorize your games! *
* This version fixes a bug with sound volume when loading RIN states.
* The file list can now display up to 1024 roms.
* Added a small debug mode for the kernel version (copy the EBOOT from the Kernel mode directory to your MasterBoy directory on the PSP - this version runs significantly slower, so use it only for debugging and colorization). For people who reported me strange problems, press L+R+Triangle in the menu. It will show the available RAM. If you have the problem of save states not working after a while, please tell me how this value evolutes. Also, if this mode is enabled when going to Save states, SRAM, Save now, a message box with some information will appear, if you have the SRAM problem (not saving) please report to me the displayed text.
* Bugfixes

Download

MasterBoy [Brunni]

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I LOVE GAME GEAR

I still have mine but the battery doesnt work