End Of The World

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so we have several options of Apocalypse to choose from; Nukes, the Sun, a comet, no resources left, inbreeding, etc, etc.

So what do you think our demise will be?

I would have to say that although the Nukes will explode sometime soon with all those terrorism shit, it won't totally destroy us, so I'd have to say the resources being used up will do it.

Mourgos

The dawn of the end has already begun.People will be wasting more and more time over internet forums ,a fact that will eventually be the death of their social life.With no social life they will start having psychological problems,leading to depression and pessimism.This pessimism will make them create threads in these hellish forums so as to discuss matters such as suicides,nuclear wars,the end of the world etc...The threads will soon be full of "joyfull" answers that will make people even more pessimistic until they start having suicidal thoughts.This will be the period that a mass wave of suicides will take place ,that will eventually make the human race become extinct...

Now if you excuse me ,I'll go find my pistol.This world suddenly seems too unbarable for me.....

Guitar Gamer

Good job on pin pointing my life. I'm at the last step before the end... ;)

The end will obviously be brought about by humans themselves. We're too corrupt to deny it. Many people would slit a throat for a nickel. The same applies on a political level. Conspiracy, war, terrorism. It all has a part in laying the foundation for an apocalyptic ending to humankind's blatantly sad and morally declining story.

Personally if I could choose the way we go - I'd prefer aliens. Yep - a mass invasion by the Greys. That way there may be a chance for some highly advanced painless death to take the place of open wounds or some flesh eating disease... or I'd like to die because of old age. Either one would work.

Zach

Nukes or a Comet get my vote.

On the off chance there is an angry god, I'll be sure and repent.

hitmonlee

are we talking about the end of the earth or the end of mankind?

what about a disease?
like SARS?
or a bad flu?
or zombies?

KidneyKai

Radioactive camel spiders, the size of godzilla! Going on a rampage.
What a sight that would be.

Guitar Gamer

I'd do myself in if those were running around. I hate spiders with a passion.

BTW - You're talking about the camel spiders that are in Iraq and those parts, right?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Jul 22 2004, 06:13 PM
BTW - You're talking about the camel spiders that are in Iraq and those parts, right?
Perhaps George Bush will consider them "weapons of mass destruction" and start a new war.... that means we can count war again B)

RockY

L H D T P M
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jul 21 2004, 09:00 PM
Ok, so we have several options of Apocalypse to choose from; Nukes, the Sun, a comet, no resources left, inbreeding, etc, etc.

So what do you think our demise will be?

I would have to say that although the Nukes will explode sometime soon with all those terrorism shit, it won't totally destroy us, so I'd have to say the resources being used up will do it.
You forgot the Girls...

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Well the world will end no doubt about it but human life is very vigilent, we will press on or else it was a waste of time to have us created in the first place.

Or at least i hope this is the case. :unsure:

And it seems that the world has started to flood with the global warming.
So it would seem that all our land masses will shortly dissapear.
What do you guys think?

WellWellWell

When you dies this old man takes off your vr headset and wakes you up. You look around and there are a bunch of people lying in little white beds with their own headsets on sleeping and twitching to the game. He walks you outside by the pond to a little bench where he discusses your strategy in "life" and how bad you sucked at it. Then when you try to defend yourself He goes in and resets the whole system and everyone dies. That's how the world ends.

Either that or zombies.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Man too many movies Have gone throughout your unattentive brain. Stick to fact, watch the news everyonce in a while, read, and don't pay too much attention to false realities. Study to the brim and pay attention to fact and you'll find your answers to mostly every fact.
Even to how the world ends.

Motoko

My votes goes to zombies and I end up as a zombie bounty killer. I'll be like Neo.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Neo? WTF isn't that matrix, that cannot be.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I was waching "7 Days" last night and saw a new "End Of The World" scenario. The US army wanted to try a neutron pulse weapon that was supposed to "erase" every living creature on the battle field. The test went wrong and the pulse got multiplied(it's power) wiping out all life on earth and leaving only trees.

The bad news is that this would have been the end but Frank was conveniently located 600 feet under the earth on a isolated chamber reading some top secret stuff so he survived and went back in time to fix things as ususal.

Jale

There are several ways: Volcano's rage, asteroids, world flood, another ice age, strong solar beams, the Sun's death (will swallow Mercury and Venus and roast the Earth B) ), and a whole lot that I can't remember right now :rolleyes: